Friday, November 15, 2013

Jim Ross Comments on Why Chris Benoit's Son Should Stay Away from Wrestling



WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has updated his Q&A on jrsbarbq.com. Here are some highlights: 

Why does he think David Benoit should stay away from the wrestling business? 

I don't speak fir WWE. Just expressed my personal opinion. Not sure the kid finds happiness in his dad's old business plus over 90% of those that try out for wwe don't make it no matter their name. I'd say same to my kids. 

Does he think The Great Khali will be inducted into the Hall of Fame one day? 

Strictly as a guess, I'd say not likely. 

Not wanting to run his own wrestling promotion:

To invest my money and my time in a wrestling promotion isn't something that I would ever consider. The lack of talent that's available...TV production costs...dwenling crowds...the baby sitting that's involved, etc isn't something that interests me whatsoever. Plus, small promotions are challenged to even break even financially and I'm not a break even guy. 

Who should The Undertaker face in his final match?

Brock...Cena...Rock would be on my short list. 

His favorite William Regal moment? 

My favorite Regal moment was being able to help him salvage his career because of personal demons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment