Thursday, August 15, 2013

BROCK LESNAR CLAIMS HE’LL WORK MORE WRESTLEMANIA SHOWS, TALKS UFC FUTURE



WWE Superstar Brock Lesnar recently did a rare interview with the Los Angeles Times as part of his promotional duties for this Sunday’s WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view.

Lesnar talked about the main reason he came back to WWE, which he claimed was because they were willing to be flexible with his schedule. “I left originally because I was a caged animal 300 days a year on the road and they knew that. That was the bottom line – I don’t want to be that person,” Lesnar said. He continued, “I’m at a different stage in my life where I think I’ve earned all that. That was the only way I could make this happen. They [WWE] played ball and hopefully it’s a win-win for both of us. I really do enjoy putting on a show.”

Lesnar, who faces CM Punk at SummerSlam this Sunday on pay-per-view, noted that he will be appearing in “at least a couple more WrestleMania’s” after signing an extension with WWE earlier in 2013.

When the subject switched to UFC, Lesnar said he’s done with that part of his professional life. Lesnar said, “That chapter in my life has come to closure, and I’m comfortable with it.” He continued, “You’ve always got that part in your mind. I do miss it, but I’ve got to keep myself in check. What I went through the last few years was quite traumatic, not being able to fight like I wanted. I got back on the horse way too soon. Coulda, shoulda, woulda.”

No comments:

Post a Comment