Tuesday, April 9, 2013

WWE SUPERSTARS CONGRATULATE ZIGGLER FOR HIS TITLE WIN




John Cena, AJ Lee, Edge, X-Pac and Dolph Ziggler’s ex-girlfriend, comedienne Amy Schumer are among the many people congratulating new World Heavyweight champion for his big win on RAW. Here are some of their tweets:

John Cena: 
“No problem Champ! Congrats RT @HEELZiggler: “@JohnCena: Read all about it… The Champ returns to Boston’s @tdgarden tonight for SmackDown!” – @BostonGlobe”
-thanks for the plug, bro”

AJ Lee: 
“Congratulations to my baby Ziggy @HEELZiggler . No one works harder or deserves it more. No one. I’m so happy right now.”

Big E Langston: 
“Congratulations to the new World Heavyweight Champion @HEELZiggler. Best tag team partner/double dutcher/lasagna chef I’ve ever known.”

Amy Schumer: 
“Um, @HEELZiggler i feel like we should get back together”

Edge: 
“Proud of my boy @HEELZiggler finally where he belongs. So deserving. Hard work pays off”

X-Pac: 
“@HEELZiggler I couldn’t be happier for you. You deserve last night & much more. I’m not ashamed to say I marked out for that.”

Curt Hawkins: 
“I hope all the guys on the @WWE roster see @HEELZiggler as a true inspiration. Because I certainly do.”

Beth Phoenix: 
“Congrats to @HEELZiggler on his well deserved championship win! Looong overdue!”

Michael McGuillicutty:
“If seeing @HEELZiggler win the World Heavyweight Championship didnt give u goosebumps, something is wrong with u… What its all about! #WWE”

Carlito: 
“After carrying around the MITB briefcase for 8 years, he finally cashed it in to become WHC! Congrats Dolph Ziggler!”

No comments:

Post a Comment