Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be", Bret the Hit Man Hart




"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

"Bret Hart is the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. That's the truth!"


Curt Henning "Mr. Perfect"

"I have never worked with another wrestler who I had better chemistry with than Bret Hart. I had the very best match of my career with him, in Anchorage. Alaska and no cameras were rolling."


Sting

"Bret Hart is timeless, he's as great a wrestler now as he was when he started. He never ages"


"The immortal" Hulk Hogan

"Bret Hart still makes me believe that wrestling is good."


Bill Goldberg

"When I think of Bret Hart, I think of tradition, honour and pride. Brets's overall commitment to wrestling personifies the business we are in"

No comments:

Post a Comment