Monday, April 22, 2013

ROSA REPORTEDLY SENT HOME FROM EUROPEAN TOUR FOR HER CONDUCT




Following up on our earlier report about WWE Diva Rosa Mendes being sent home from the ongoing international tour, WWE issued the following statement on Monday afternoon:

“Milena Roucka (Rosa Mendes) left the international tour for personal reasons.”

According to WWE sources, Rosa has been exhibiting wild, erratic behavior over the past week and it’s believed that alcohol is involved.

Rosa Mendes tweeted the following on Monday afternoon in response to being sent home:

Rosa Mendes     
@LaRosaMendes

"Just wanted to let all my #Mendesluverz that I'm ok.  I had to take care of some personal matters. Thank you for all your support. Love you💗"
1:55 AM - 23 Apr 2013

"I also encourage everyone to continue #MuscleMania.  It has helped me in the past and it will still be helping me now. #Determination."
2:00 AM - 23 Apr 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment