Friday, April 19, 2013

HHH Will Never Leave The Business, HHH has No Regrets



“I wouldn’t have one regret,” said Triple H. “I wouldn’t have any. I’ve had a hell of career, a hell of a run. I’ve done everything I wanted to do in this business. I’ll never leave this business. It’s ironic. Years ago when I said it about being in the game, you know that statement was really about the business. It was about being a student of the game and about this business and when I say the game will never die, I truly mean that. None of us are bigger than this. None of us are bigger than the WWE. It will always continue to go on and I will always be a part of it.”

Speaking of Triple H, he still has some swelling in his left hand but has no broken bones. He’s expected to “accept” Brock Lesnar’s challenge for a steel cage match at Extreme Rules on next week’s WWE Raw from London, England.




No comments:

Post a Comment