Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Feud between Swagger N Del Rio



Ricardo Rodriguez tweeted the following after last night’s RAW:

“Swagger legit messes up my ankle and tonight I was temporarily paralyzed after he hit me off the apron. This ain’t no storyline anymore. Beyond grateful I got feeling back in my arms and legs and am grateful to be able to function and live to fight another day!”

World Heavyweight champion Alberto Del Rio tweeted the following message and photo after getting beaten by Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter on RAW:

Alberto Del Rio       
@VivaDelRio

"Enjoy this moment @RealJackSwagger @WWEZeb because you two made a mistake, I'm still on my feet,and i will break you both in pieces"
2:59 AM - 02 Apr 13

"Every mark on my body will be a broken bone for you. So start counting #PERROS pic.twitter.com/W4h2Sg6VVT"
3:00 AM - 02 Apr 13

No comments:

Post a Comment